During the last week of September, the Malaysia Crime Prevention Foundation Penang, alongside Royal Malaysia Police (RMP) and Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) will be collaborating in hosting the 4th International Industrial Security Seminar.
This time around is, of course, the 4th time the collaborators have worked together! Here are some of the information regarding this seminar.
The fees for this unique 2-day seminar session will be RM950 (Ringgit Malaysia Nine Hundred Fifty Only). Coffee/Tea breaks, lunch and hi-tea are included! This seminar is most suitable for individuals, agencies, and organizations falling into the following categories:
- Security Directors/Managers/Officers
- Logistics & Warehouse Managers
- Private Security & Investigation Agencies
- Freight Forwarding Agencies
- Security & Risk Practitioners
- Government Officials/Administrators
- City/Municipal Councillors/Administrators
- Seaport/Airport Operators/Administrators
- Transportation Company Management
- GLC/SME Operational Managers
- Hospitality & Tourism Industries
- Oil & Gas Industries
This seminar, the fourth in a series runs from September 28, and September 29, 2015 at Dewan Kompleks Cahaya (KOMCA) in Universiti Sains Malaysia.
Update: The seminar has concluded. Seminar proceeding papers are available here.